The Ultimate Trekking Companion, regarded as the strongest trekking
umbrella in the world.
This all new Trekking umbrella The Octagon is also significantly lighter than its nearest competitor at approx 300 gramms = 10.58 oz.. The umbrella owes its name to the newly invented octagonal fiberglass shaft to withstand extreme stress and strain. A modern very thin and still extremely durable polyamide fabric with Teflon treatment contributes to the enormous weight reduction.
When opened, the canopy diameter measures a comfortable 100cm = 38" diameter and this umbrella has almost no metal parts. The length of this umbrella is 66cm from end to end.
Features of the umbrella include:
- Innovative and extremely strong 8-corner fiberglass shaft.
- Flexible and nearly unbreakable high-density fiberglass ribs
- New developed safety runner with pin-spring System can not be twisted and no pinching of fingers anymore
- New lightweight and tear resistant Polyamid fabric with woven pattern with Teflon treatment for high water repellency - soil-resisting.
- Double stitched seams between the panels of the canopy
- Safety tips with thread abrasion protection, 100% fixed on the rib
- Lightweight and comfortable high-density EVA hardfoam handle with grooves ensures a dry feeling on the handle when wet.
- The sleeve case with net is easy to fold and is also very lightweight.
- With adjustable shoulder straps with non-slip effect so that the umbrella can also be carried on the back.
Your lightweight companion in all extreme weather conditions
Express and Worldwide shipping available