National Gallery Collection - Fulton 'Birdcage' Clear Dome Walking Umbrella
Designed exclusively for The National Gallery
A real fashion icon made famous again as the chosen umbrella of HRH Queen Elizabeth. This is by far the best selling umbrella on the market. The clear canopy ensures you have great visibility and the specially designed domed ribs ensure that you get plenty of coverage down to your shoulders - so even those blustery days are no longer a 'hair raising' problem.
- With easy glide: a patented, ultra smooth, safe and easy device to open and close your umbrella
- Iconic dome shape provides complete coverage of head and shoulders for fantastic visibility
- Colour co-ordinated handle, ferrule and tips
- Extra strong fibreglass frame for flexibility and strength in high winds
- Umbrella measures 94cm long
PLEASE NOTE: All clear dome umbrellas come with a protective "dusting" on the sleeve. This is to prevent the PVC becoming too hot during transit and hence the panels sticking together, which would cause the PVC to rip. This is NOT dirty or due to the product being dusty / not cared for whilst in our hands! Thanks, umbrellaworld.
Fulton Umbrellas are one of the very few British companies that have been appointed by Her Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH II and whose products show the Royal Appointment crest.
Available with express delivery and to ship worldwide